- Venue: Northridge High School
- Address: 56824 Co Rd 35, Middlebury, IN
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 574.848.7451
- URL: http://give.adecinc.com/site/TR?fr_id=1070&pg=entry
- Admission: Free
- Start: 20 May 2017 9:00 am
Come out and walk, run or Ride-A-Bike with us to support individuals living with the challenges of intellectual and developmental disabilities find a life of their own, dignity, employment and community.
This year’s course features new 45 and 65 mile routes through the Bristol Fruit Hills and on to the scenic Pumpkinvine Trail in Elkhart and LaGrange counties. Moderate distance riders will enjoy a taste of the longer routes on our 18 mile course, featuring two support stops with live music, food, massages and an area bike shop.
Walkers and runners will enjoy our 5 mile route to the lovely Krider Gardens.