Niles Family Fun Fair and Bluegrass / Americana Music Festival
Hosted by the Niles Riverfront Optimist Club, at the beautiful Riverfront Park in Downtown Niles MI.
It’s two Festivals in one.
Going on our 14th. year, the Niles Family Fun Fair is just what it sounds like… anyone who wants to be a part of something, we call them “Family”, and to join in our Festivities.
* Family-type Carnival rides and games.
* Quality Arts & Crafts (NO flea-market type sales).
* A variety of Food Vendors all with their own different tastes.
* Family entertainment stage.
* Pancake Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday morning.
*** and much more!
Our Music Event brings together a range of Traditional/old school type “FEEL GOOD” Bluegrass, Gospel and a modern twist to “DOWN HOME” Americana Music. These groups that perform on our Stage are Professional touring musicians, both Internationally and Nationally.PLEASE bring a blanket or a comfy chair to sit on the hillside, facing the Stage. Oh, did we forget to tell you… our Bluegrass / Americana Music Festival is FREE!
For ALL up-to-the-minute news, check back daily to: www.michianafestivals.com