Shipshewana Antique Market/Festival
Bring the whole family and find a treasure at the 2018 Shipshewana Antique Festival! Admission and Parking are free.
Festival Events / Activities:
• Antique & Vintage Market: Shop an outdoor pavilion full of antique dealers selling a variety of antiques, collectibles, furniture, salvage, signs, glassware, toys, vintage items, jewelry and more!
• Working Demonstrations: See old-fashioned farming demonstrations like field plowing, saw mill and wheat threshing! Plus, old trades like a blacksmith, wheelwright, potter, copper smith, wool spinner, weaver, and wood turner.
• Shipshewana Steam & Tractor Show: Hear the roar of the engines and watch the annual steam and tractor show with Gas Engines, 30+ Antique Tractors, and Hit & Miss Engines.
• Vintage Baseball Game: Watch the fun from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. on the East lawn of the Farmstead Inn & Conference Center. Ball must be caught with the hands only.
• Antique Telephone Show: Antique phones and parts located in the Conference Center at the Farmstead Inn (right next door to the antique market).
• Food (Kettle Korn, Ice Cream, Nelson’s Chicken)
• Door Prizes (drawings to win $25, $50, or $100 certificates!)
Antique Vendors Wanted!
We are currently looking for vendors specializing in antiques, vintage and re-purposed items for the Antique Market! If you’re interested, outdoor spaces are $75 and indoor spaces start at $150. Call 260-768-4129 for more information.