- Venue: Oak Ridge Cemetary
- Address: 427 N 1st St, Goshen, IN
- Contact: Elkhart County Parks
- URL: https://elkhartcountyparks.org/events/
- Categories: Community, Educational, Historical
- Admission: Free
- Start: 11 July 2019 6:00 pm
Goshen’s Oakridge Cemetery has burials that date back to 1832. It became part of the city’s operations in 1859. in this guided tour, you will learn about historical figures from Goshen’s history and explore sections dedicated to groups like the Grand Army of the Republic, the Jewish congregation Sharis Israel, and the International Organization of Odd Fellows.