1600 W Market St, Nappanee, IN 46550
Tollfree: (800) 800-4942 | Phone: (574) 773-4188 | Fax: (574) 773-4180
An immersive, all-inclusive Amish Country experience spread over 80 rural acres - a not-to-be-missed, group friendly destination in the heart of Nappanee that is listed in the National Register of Historic Places.
- Tour the historic farm on foot and wagon
- Dine beneath the hand-hewn beams in the centry-old Amish-built Restaurant Barn
- Take your seat in the 400-seat Round Barn Theatre for Broadway style classic musicals
- Browse four on-site specialty shops packed with sweets, cheese, smoked meats, quilts, baked goods and more
- Each August, enjoy the Amish Acres Arts & Crafts Festival - An ABA Top 100 Event
- Overnight lodging at The Inn at Amish Acres offers nostalgic comfort in a cozy country inn (continental breakfast included)
The Round Barn Theatre
An original 1911 round barn has been reconstructed as a state-of-the-art theatre offering Indiana’s only musical resident repertory theatre company. Groups can enjoy two different theatrical productions within a one-day or two-day period. Click here the specific dates and times of productions Round Barn Theatre Schedule
The Inn at Amish Acres, a group friendly country inn offers excellent group rates and overnight packages combining the Historic Farm tours, dinner & theatre at one low price
The Restaurant Barn - Enjoy a delicious served meal amidst the hand-hewn beams of the restored Restaurant Barn. Groups can enjoy light lunches, themed buffet dinners, or the famous Thresher’s Dinner. Seating Capacity: 500;
Group daytrip packages (PDF)
Misc: Motorcoach Parking, Gift Shop, Open Sunday’s and Handicapped Accessible
Dates of Operation: Weekends in March, daily April - December.
Hours: Vary by season, activity and by day of week. Please call for details.
Tour Length: 1-10 hours
Admission: Varies by package