1600 W Market St, Nappanee, IN 46550
Tollfree: (800) 800-4942 | Phone: (574) 773-4188 | Fax: (574) 773-4180
An immersive, all-inclusive Amish Country experience spread over 80 rural acres - a not-to-be-missed, group friendly destination in the heart of Nappanee that is listed in the National Register of Historic Places.
- Tour the historic farm on foot and wagon
- Dine beneath the hand-hewn beams in the centry-old Amish-built Restaurant Barn
- Take your seat in the 400-seat Round Barn Theatre for Broadway style classic musicals
- Browse four on-site specialty shops packed with sweets, cheese, smoked meats, quilts, baked goods and more
- Each August, enjoy the Amish Acres Arts & Crafts Festival - An ABA Top 100 Event
- Overnight lodging at The Inn at Amish Acres offers nostalgic comfort in a cozy country inn (continental breakfast included)
- Group wine tasting experiences in the Wine Tasting Loft feature the Round Barn Winery favorites with 5 samples, cheese samples from the W.H. Best & Son Meat & Cheese Shop and chocolate samples from the on-site Soda Fountain. $5 per person inclusive for groups. Duration: 30-45 minutes depending on group size. NOTE: This experiences is located up stairs in the Restaurant Barn that is not accessible by elevator. For those guests not able to go upstairs, private wine tastings on the lower level for those specific guests is offered with advance reservation notification.
The Round Barn Theatre
An original 1911 round barn has been reconstructed as a state-of-the-art theatre offering Indiana’s only musical resident repertory theatre company. Groups can enjoy two different theatrical productions within a one-day or two-day period.
The Inn at Amish Acres, a group friendly country inn offers excellent group rates and overnight packages combining the Historic Farm tours, dinner & theatre at one low price
The Restaurant Barn - Enjoy a delicious served meal amidst the hand-hewn beams of the restored Restaurant Barn.
Groups can enjoy light lunches, specialty plate meals, or the famous Thresher’s Dinner served family style at the table Monday-Saturday. Sunday & Holiday dining features the Threshers Buffet. Seating Capacity: 500;
Group daytrip packages (PDF)
Misc: Motorcoach Parking, Gift Shop, Open Sunday’s and Handicapped Accessible
Dates of Operation: Weekends in March, daily April – September, Open Wednesday – Sunday October – December
Hours: Vary by season, activity and by day of week. Please call for details.
Tour Length: 1-10 hours
Admission: Varies by package