Kercher's Sunrise Orchard
19498 CR 38, Goshen, IN 46526
Phone: (574) 533-6311 | Fax: (574) 533-1685
Fifth-generation family-owned U-pick apple orchard and pumpkin patch. Specializing in Indiana’s finest homegrown and homemade products, free hayrides, corn maze and lots of fall family fun.
Groups can combine fun with an educational agricultural experience as Maureen Kercher tells all about running a modern day apple orchard and farm. Maureen has 25 years of experience in talking with groups all ages, and her sense of humor and appreciation of what it takes to operate the business shines as bright as her smile.
The Apple guided tour includes:
- Apple picking - 3 apples each
- Hay Ride - over hill over dale…safe, fun and a great farm experience (approx. 15 min ride)
- 1 Really Cool Gourd gourds come in all shapes and sizes and everyone goes out to the big gourd patch to find their favorite gourd to take home. It is like a big scavenger hunt and kids of all ages just love it. Little surprises are planted along the way such as sunflowers and Indian corn.
- 1 Super Cute Apple Sipper cup - filled to the brim with Kercher’s fresh, sweet apple cider
- A walk in the Corny Side - a walk designed to do just that—a walk through the corn field with “corny” jokes and surprises along the way. A delightful scarecrow stands tall to make sure you don’t get lost.
- For the older kids - a wonderful 20 minute video on “Just what does it take to grow apples and get them ready for the grocery store”
- 1 “Welcome to our Apple Farm” coloring book
$5 per child, $4 per adult, including tax & gratuity
Contact: Maureen Kercher, Owner
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Food on Site
- Family Friendly
- Group Friendly (20+)
- Handicap Accessible
- Locally Owned
- Organic/Natural/Local Foods
- Public Restroom