- What’s New for Groups
- Amish Country
- Amish Country Group Experiences
- Group Planning Services
- Sample Itineraries
- Hands-on Activities for Groups
- Special Group Offers
- Group Accommodations
- Ask For Rates & Dates
- Group Attractions, Dining, Shopping
- Events and Entertaining Your Group
- Guides & Receptive Tour Operators
- Exit 92
- Request Group Planning Resources
- FAM Application
- Meeting & Event Facilities
- Family Reunions
AMISH COUNTRY CHRISTMAS PACKAGE at Das Dutchman Essenhaus, Middlebury
Thursday, Friday & Saturday Night Arrivals, December 1-17, 2017*
$149 per person based upon double occupancy**
The holiday season in Northern Indiana Amish Country is a joyous time filled with fun, food, family and festive traditions and we’ve packed an itinerary full of favorites. Escape the hectic schedule of the holiday season and step into a slower pace where you’ll breathe in the enticing aromas of pine trees and fresh baked pies and cookies. Feel the warmth from friendly Amish businesses as they invite you into their homes for a peak into the window of their unique world.
Treasure memories of Christmas past and present as you delight in the magnificence of a beautifully decorated Christmas tree while you shop for unique gifts to put under the tree or maybe something special just for you. We promise you’ll discover why the holiday season in Northern Indiana Amish Country is truly something special!
* Inclusive based upon double occupancy. Includes baggage handling, all hotel/sales taxes, reserved theatre seating.
Additional nights or optional itinerary components are available.
For details and reservations contact the Amish Country IN CVB, Sonya Nash, at 800.262.8161 or email@example.com