- What’s New for Groups
- Amish Country
- Amish Country Group Experiences
- Group Planning Services
- Sample Itineraries
- Tastings along the Heritage Trail
- Quilt Gardens
- Luck of the Irish, Taste of the Amish
- Art n’ Amish Tour
- Indiana Treasures Tour
- Hands-on Activities for Groups
- Fall Frolic
- Amish Country Along the Heritage Trail
- Girls Fun in Amish Country
- Arts, Food, & Artists
- Grand Time with Grandma & Grandpa
- Special Group Offers
- Group Accommodations
- Ask For Rates & Dates
- Group Attractions, Dining, Shopping
- Events and Entertaining Your Group
- Guides & Receptive Tour Operators
- Exit 92
- Request Group Planning Resources
- FAM Application
- Meeting & Event Facilities
- Family Reunions
Family Fun in Amish Country
Plan a tour that spans GENERATIONS.
It’s one big happy family as grandparents and grandkids have a grand time and make new friends. Relive TV and comic-book memories at a Super Hero museum. Step into history at a still operating gristmill. Milk a cow and see Amish farm life firsthand. Pass platters of home-made foods and finish with fresh-baked pie dining in an Amish home. Ride a carousel. Meet an Amish buggy maker.
Visit a one-room Amish schoolhouse. Pet and feed camels at a real camel farm.
RECONNECT. HAVE A BLAST.
(and go home with lots to talk about and memories to share!)