We’ve got news for you! From announcements about new events to recent happenings along the Heritage Trail, our Press Releases are full of interesting information.
- Elkhart County quilter, tour guide honored with annual Hoosier Hospitality Awards
- Elkhart hotels, restaurants along Cassopolis Street corridor to benefit from new marketing campaign on Indiana Toll Road
- Annual Quilt Gardens display opens May 30, dazzling visitors from around the U.S. and the world
- Amish Country, Essenhaus Inn, Shipshewana Flea Market rank among top Midwest group vacation destinations
- Janis Logsdon joins staff as director of marketing and advertising
- The 37th Elkhart Juried Regional - The Largest Cash Awards Show in the State!
- Midwest Museum of American Art: The 35th Anniversary Celebration
- Enjoy Laid-back Saturday Mornings with“Coffee on the Piazza” at Ruthmere
- Toys Put on a Show at Das Dutchman Essenhaus in Middlebury
- Nappanee Apple Pie, Holiday World and Notre Dame are “Best of Indiana”
- Villains Strike Hall of Heroes Museum
- Two Elkhart County Events Six-Time Winners of American Bus Association’s Top 100 Events in North America Honor
- Destination Marketing Association International Accreditation Program
- Amish Acres Arts & Crafts Festival Celebrates 51 Years with New Accolades
- Apple Picking...It's A-Peeling Art Around Nappanee, IN
- Tour Operators Name Amish Country of Northern Indiana a "Favorite Faith-Based Destination"
- Venturi Voted 15th Most Life-changing Pizza in U.S.
- Amish Acres Arts & Crafts Festival Named A TOP 10 Event in Indiana