2019 Quilt Gardens Week 9 Update
Quilt Gardens along the Heritage Trail
Annually May 30 – Sept 15
The Quilt Gardens officially started May 30th. Here’s a peek at how they are coming along during week 9. 🌻🌞
All-new, ever-changing, always free! Here’s a peek at a few of the Quilt Gardens at week 6. 😍 — 17 all-new quilt patterns – and more than a million blooms – are stitched into supersized gardens that blanket distinctly different communities along the nationally-recognized Heritage Trail. 21 hand-painted, quilt-themed murals complete the experience.
Enjoy this self-guided adventure at your own pace. It’s the only one of its kind in the world and viewable free every year in the Elkhart County communities of Bristol, Elkhart, Goshen, Middlebury, Nappanee, and Wakarusa.
– Download a map of each Quilt Gardens location and 21 Quilt Mural sites
– Spend an afternoon checking off each Quilt Garden in one city? Check.
– Or see a couple gardens and then head off for a rich, creamy ice cream treat
– Maybe just pile into a van and see all 17 along the Heritage Trail? Now we’re talking
– Read 7 Things You Didn’t Know About the Quilt Gardens
– Check out our Pinterest Board to see Planting pictures