Thanksgiving in Elkhart County
Where to get your Thanksgiving dinner
Want someone else to make your turkey (and all the other things in your Thanksgiving feast)? Say no more. Here are some great options to get your turkey fix:
Whether you just don’t want to cook turkey (or, yikes, you messed up somehow and need a Plan B), here are restaurants that will be open on Thanksgiving Day, November 28, 2019:
– Amish Acres, 1600 W. Market St., Nappanee, open 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
– Callahan’s Restaurant, 2917 Cassopolis St., Elkhart, 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
– Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, 110 Northpointe Blvd., Elkhart, 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
– Hunter’s Place, 2703 S. Main St., Elkhart, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
– Matterhorn Conference Center, 2041 Cassopolis St., Elkhart, 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
And to mix things up, consider Maple Indian Cuisine, 127 S. Main St., Goshen, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Take it home
If you prefer to order your Thanksgiving feast and enjoy in the comfort of your own home, consider these:
– Amish Acres, 1600 S. Market St., Nappanee, place your order by 10 a.m. November 25 and pick up by 6 p.m. November 28
– Blue Gate, 105 E. Middlebury St., Shipshewana, pick up November 27
– Das Dutchman Essenhaus, 240 U.S. 20, Middlebury, order by 5 p.m. November 25 and pick up by 7 p.m. Nov. 27
– Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, 110 Northpointe Blvd., Elkhart, 24-hour notice required for orders and pick up by December 1